FAMILY SELF DEFENSE SEMINARS
SUNDAY, September 24, 1:30-3:30PM
$49 for first family member, $25 for each additional family member
Come as a family and learn basic self defense skills that are effective for all ages!
Each event will train skill sets in the areas of PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, and PSYCHOLOGICAL preparedness. We will give you the tools not only for that day, but the game plan for developing these skills when you go home.
Topics covered include:
- Being a 'Hard Target' – Whether bully or predator, being the one they don't want to mess with.
- Situational Awareness – How to assess real or potential conflicts and danger, and how to respond.
- Defending Yourself – If it comes to this, how do you plan to respond?
- Striking – Getting good at causing damage when the situation arises.
- Self Defense - Skills and techniques best to use, even against stronger, bigger opponents.
- Third Party Scenarios – How to help others when they are targeted.
- Bully Scenarios
- Predator Scenarios
This training is open for one or both parents and their child or children, ages 6 and up. At least one parent must attend with their child or children.