Saturday, April 9, 1 - 4pm
Self Defense is IMPORTANT.
You need a foundation for it.
This is what our Intro to Krav Maga seminar is all about.
We often have people contact us who would like to learn Krav Maga, but are intimidated by the thought of just "jumping right in" to our regular classes without any foundation or background at all. This seminar is for you!
Who is this for? Everybody!
To be honest, it's best if you can train regularly. But it IS possible to get a foundation started in a short time, and that's what this will do. Perhaps you are limited by your crazy work/family schedule. Perhaps you just want to see what Krav Maga is all about. This is for you!
No matter your age, gender, weight, athleticism, or anything else, you can be equipped with basic principles and concepts that may literally save your life. We will start from zero and go from there, at a pace that works for you.
What will be covered?
- Situational Awareness and Mindset – learning to prevent conflict before it starts.
- Being First – If violence is imminent, how to preempt it and end it quickly.
- Striking – what are the most effective strikes and how to do them.
- Defending against the most common threats.
- Defending against weapon threats – Gun. Knife. Others. How do I defend myself or others?
What do I need?
Just a great attitude and regular workout gear. You may want to bring some energy snacks and water. IF you have striking gloves or wraps, feel free to bring them, but we can provide them there.
CAROLINA SELF DEFENSE & KRAV MAGA has trained thousands of individuals with friendly and understanding instructors who are passionate about helping you grow and learn. Join us during these few hours and see how we can help you! See you on April 9 at 1pm!